CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

just got back. wow been awake for the past 24 hours!

town-ed with jesse, seraphina and jerlyn. hahaaa. we laughed till our cheeks hurt and tears were rolling down. the osawong, osama. imposter, in hostel. tentativeninethirty. tentativelyninethirty. primary&secondary school stories. (nicky......... thanks for reminding me about the major yam catching abbey, juliet and i on the floor with my zip down.......................... i really didnt remember a single thing about it till you mentioned it. =x) then nicky, aiwei and dom came and we all went to dxo.

oh went to look for my cousin at toni&guy just now in the evening. talking to melvin will always make me feel better. though i know he really wanted to smack my head.

i wanna go trim my hair soon. :D :D :D what a name.

trance and techno was amazingly not bad. :) LaDiDa is so hot. shes hothothot. gosh. we were practically looking at her on the screen all the time.

then went to plazasing for fries, and then rivervalley for supper again!

bitched, laughed. and yadayadayada.

saw my ex classmate dessi. so i called her.. and when she realised that i was calling her, she shouted "BITCH" so fucking loudly i wanted to hide myself in a hole. haha. but it was great seeing her. been about a year plus i guess?

elevation, are you going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home